Programs & Services

Concealed Pistol Licenses

If you live within the city limits of Des Moines you would apply for a Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) with the Des Moines Police Department.

Drug Disposal Program

HSI Victim Notification Program

Take Me Home

Free service for any Des Moines resident who has difficulty communicating or may need special assistance if they are alone and/or in an emergency situation because they may become disoriented or may act in a manner that could be misinterpreted by first responders.

AFIS Program