Maintenance FAQs


  • How do I report a street light out?

    Go to the Puget Sound Energy website and click on "Lights Out?". A fill-in menu pops up for necessary information, i.e., location, the type of light as well as the 12-digit grid or 6-character tag number located on the pole – all of which are helpful to PSE to speed up the service, which they say should be within three days. If you do not have access to the Internet, you may contact them at 1-877-229-1235 toll free. Puget Sound Energy

  • Utility Locates - Call Before you Dig!

    If you are digging more than 6 inches into the ground, you need to call 1-800-424-5555 for a utility locate. If work is done on the City's right of way, a permit application is required.

  • Local Utilities

    Contact Information for Local Utilities Contact Information